Thursday, August 17, 2006

-feeling pissed-

i feel.. very tired. zzZzz~ totally drained out fr work. my limit is reachin the max, gettin lotsa shit fr work and im so damn pissed that i reali wan to quickly tender. horrible. everyday, i feel my blood pressure going up and my heart been hurtin a lot recently. *worried* sigh. today, my colleague and i kena another scolding for some stupid stuff which we dunno anythg bout! anythg that goes wrong, we get the blame, fuck. crap~ here we are doing all the shit, clearing all the rubbish, and there one corner, we hear 'them' gossiping and laughing away. hello, we are also human being rite? wtf. wen we talk, we get those 'weird stares'. bloody hell~

i cant wait to get out of here. we are all intending to leave beginning nex yr after bonus and let this dept collasped (la)! wan to see how they gonna survive with 4 staff tendering! *pissed* but i wonder if i can tahan until nex yr? cos i reali feel on the verge of tendering :( thats how bad it is. hubby was against the idea initially, but after he see this dept bullying and making use of us, he told me he's supportive of my decision if i reali wan to tender. sigh, i hope i can make myself stay till bonus.. tho its a very small sum (la) *cries*

hubby's outfield.. the only thg im lookin fwd to is my off day next 2 days :) hubby was given off, so i took leave too. hopefully this 2 days tho short, can make me smile back again. sigh! wanna watch the movie 'break-up'! hehe, tink its gonna be quite a nice show :) i reali nid a break, counting dwn to our bintan trip :) i miss you, my love.

No comments: